Sleepyhead® & DockATotTM DELUXETM and GRANDTM have been tested in Europe and the US and Canada and proven to comply with all of the following standards:
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
- Tension tested for ‘Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse
- Bumper air permability according to BS4578
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability testing
- Phthalate testing
- Small parts and use and abuse testing under 16 CFR 1500.50
- Heavy metal testing
- ASTM F-963-11
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability testing
- California Proposition 65
- 16 CFR PART 1500.53(f) (1-1-12) (CAN)
- CAN/CGSB-4.2 N° 27.5-2008
- REACG certified manufacturer and assures that materials and processes are free from SVHC.
- The DELUXE mattress pad meets with the AS/NZS 8811.1:2013. Methods of testing infant products –* Part 1: Sleep surfaces – Test for firmness.
- ASTM D3574-08 Sections 16 through 21 for Indentation Force Deflection. High ratio (= excellent support factor).